Interview The Authors
Would you like to interview the authors of Grace In The Wilderness? Then, contact them online, and schedule a time and date when you can do just that! Also, below you will find a number of questions you can ask them to kick off any interview.
1. What motivated you to write the book?
2. What kind of message do you want to send?
3. What are your backgrounds (each of you)?
4. Why the title Grace In The Wilderness?
5. What kind of audience do you hope to reach?
6. What advice would you give others struggling with the same issues you struggled with?
7. How has your past helped/hurt you as a family, father, daughter?
8. Do you have any regrets? What are they?
9. What are some goals you have going forward?
10. What’s your next step?
11. Will there be other books? What about?
For media inquiries, please contact:
Marzi Daoust or Sarah March (SarahMarchPR@gmail.com)
CALL (339) 364-4741 or (860) 965-0602